Student Activities - Seminars
NUJS students have received academic
scholarships and have been invited to present
papers in numerous international seminars and
conferences. A few of these are:
- International Summer Programme, Touro
College, Jacob D Fuchsberg Law Centre, Potsdam,
- International Summer Programme Touro College
Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Centre (NewYork), Shimla,
2004-06. One student received the CALI awards
for highest marks inclass in all four subjects
- The International Inter-Disciplinary Convention on Child Rights
organized by the UnitedNations. University of Ghent Belgium.
- The IUCN International Colloquium on Environmental Law,
organised by the United Nations Environmental Programme. Pace Law
School (New York). One student's paper was the only paper selected
from South Asia for presentation.
- Summer School Programme in Intellectual
Property Law and Policy, London School of
Economics, UK, 2006.
- International seminar on Healthcare Issues in
the Developing World organized by Yale University
at New Haven, Connecticut, 2006.
- Summer Course on International Law conducted
by the Indian Society on International Law,
2003, 2004, 2006.
- 5th International Conference on Priorities in Health Care, Wellington, New Zealand, 2004.
- Summer Academy on International Commercial Arbitration organised by The German Institute of Arbitration & Centre for Transnational Laws, 2004.
- International Law Summer Programme, London School of Economics, 2004.
- Summer Programme on International Trade Law, Hong Kong University, 2004.
- Conference on Liberty & Socialism organised by George Mason University, Virginia, 2004.
- Commonwealth Legal Education Association Regional Conference, 2002.