Phone Number: Office - 0091 33 23350534 (2190),
Mobile – 09477091658.
School or Center: Public Laws and Governance.
- Master of Laws (LL.M) with focus on law of
contract, company law & taxation from Banaras
Hindu University, Varanasi, India, 2008.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Faculty of Law, Banaras
Hindu University, Varanasi, India 2006; and
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com (Hons)], Faculty of
Commerce, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi,
Academic Honours/ Scholarships/ Research
2007: NET & JRF in December 2007.
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS / LECTURES / CONFERENCES
- March 2009- Present: Assistant Professor of Law
– WB National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS),
- December 2008 -March 2009: JRF – Faculty of
Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
- Attended the ‘National Conference on Taxation’
organized by All India Federation of Tax
Practitioners (AIFTP) in Varanasi, India, 2009.
- Completed the Tax Return Preparer (TRP) training
conducted by NIIT from Feb.1, 2007 to Feb. 20,
2007 under the supervision of Income Tax
Value added tax & Service tax
to LL.B students.
RESEARCH WORK COMPLETED / CURRENTLY UNDERTAKEN
Doing research on the topic “Taxation of
Multinational Corporations & Transfer Pricing
under Income Tax Act, 1961”.
- Completed the dissertation on the topic
“Taxation of Foreign Companies under the Income
Tax Act, 1961”.