Dr. Lovely Dasgupta
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: 9831126427. Office No: 033-23357379 (ext.2060)
SCHOOL OR CENTER:
SEBL (School of Economic and Business Laws)
Has completed her Ph.D, M.Phil and LL.M from The
West Bengal National University of Juridical
Sciences. Her doctoral thesis was titled
“RESTRAINT OF TRADE AND CARTELS: LOCATING
CONSUMER INTEREST WITHIN THE INDIAN COMPETITION
LAW”. Her area of interest are sports law,
competition law and contract law".
- Book Review-Law of Sale of Goods, &th
Edition, Avtar Singh. NUJS Law Review Vol.
III, No. 4, October-December 2010
- Reforming Indian Legal Education: Linking
Research and Teaching, Journal of Legal
Education, Vol. 59, Number 3 (February 2010)
- Sports Law and Culture-Comparing approaches between EU
and India, Journal of Humanities and Social
- The Doctrine of Restraint of Trade-Understanding the absence of the rule of reason in the Indian Law. (2008) 7 SCC (J) 53.
- Sports Broadcasting in India- Towards an Integrated Legal Framework, Delhi Law Review, 2007-2008.
- Role of Forensic Science in Criminal Investigations, Criminal Law Journal (AIR Publication) February, 2003
- Associated with the UNDP project for drafting of Economic Offences Code
- Associated as a researcher for the Tea Board project for rationalizing laws relating to land usage.
Under Graduate Level:
Contract Law-I, Contract Law-II, Sports Law, International Sale of Goods