PHONE NUMBER: 033-23350534, (Extn: 3060)
SCHOOL OR CENTER: School of Private Laws
and Comparative Jurisprudence
- Master of Laws, (LL.M), National Law School of India University, Bangalore 2009.
- Bachelor of Laws, (LL.B) Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi, India 2005;
- Bachelor of Arts, [B.A. (Hons)] in Economics, St. Stephens College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India 2001
- June 2009 - Present - Assistant Professor of Law, WB National University of Juridical Sciences.
- May 2005 - June 2007 - Joined the chambers of Ms. Malavika Rajkotia working on a range of matters pertaining to Constitutional Law, administrative law, contracts, arbitration, and matrimonial law. Has appeared before the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, Debt Recovery Tribunals, Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal for Electricity.
Undergraduate: Alternate Dispute Resolution, Legal Methods.
Graduate: Comparative Constitutional Law.